A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

IC Scene - The Slums of Torbah

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Slums of Torbah   18.01.14 0:19

Methodius nodded in agreement
"i agree that holding off for a night would probably be impossible, that's why i suggest that we can decide the course of action then and there, we can try to negotiate and if things go awry, we have enough men to systematically retreat."

"if their defenses are weak we can perhaps launch an attack as well, but as ive said, it will be up to discussion when we are there"

He glanced at Gilaver for a moment and turned back to Natir
"Once again, time is of the essence, Gilaver of the Griffons will be coming, you are the only other mounted knighthood order here, what say you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aodh

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Slums of Torbah   20.01.14 2:54

"Yes the Clarrion Call will ride with you, at least for the meeting with the Warlord. I will be off there are things I must do before this meeting, is there anything else we need to discus now or shall we meet tomorrow in the morn to head off to the meeting?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Slums of Torbah   20.01.14 15:36

"we only need to choose our positions when it comes to defending the city, aside from that i think we can meet in the morning"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Slums of Torbah   22.01.14 13:58

Morek was scolwing under his helmet. He still thought fighting was a wonderful way to get everyone involved killed.

"The Cross will meet with the warlord but I promise nothing if it comes to a fight. I won't throw away my Crusaders on a fools gambit to engage in odds more than 1:10 against us. Though if we have no other choice my men will hold the line."

The four Radiant Knights at the back of the room slammed the butts of their polearms into the floorboards as a sign of agreement.

Meanwhile, outside in the town.

Mautista the Barclayan Conquistador sighed atop his horse, bored. The other Barlayans were bickering amongst themselves good naturedly over which type of Ethosian wine was most like the ones back at home. Over their tinny voices he heard the mention of "Radiant Cross" from a cloaked figure a distance away. He put his spurs to his horses flanks and moved his charger over towards the person.

"You there! You speak-say Radiant Cross yes? I serve head man of the Cross, you look for him?"

He pointed a gauntleted figure at the robed person as he neared.

(In regards to Rivatha's post a while ago)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aodh

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Slums of Torbah   22.01.14 15:51

Natir nodded in agreement with the Radiant Cross.
"I agree with Sir Morek. There is no point sacrificing ourselves in order to fend of the Horde. This is not a last stand. This is only the beginning. We all have orders full of knights ready to fight off this horde. We need only go talk to this horde and then if absolutely necessary we can organize a proper defense against them."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klaus Witz

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Slums of Torbah   22.01.14 16:26

Klaus sighed in annoyance at the change in tone.

"I only make suggest that we fight so we get their respect. For now we are invader, small in number and like ant beneath boot. Why they talk? What do they make gain by not making crush us? We need to show we can fight, need to show strength so they make scare. Only then will they listen."

The Mettenheimer shrugged to show his powerlessness at the situation.

"I make trust you do right thing, just remember that we do not have position of strength when making talk, they do. Herr Gilaver and his knights will still accompany you tomorrow, I will prepare in the city and wait for you result."

He shook his head, and turned to leave pausing after a step to glance behind him and add a final word.

"I do not want to make war with them. If you manage to persuade, then this is really great! I just make worry that there is not enough in our favor now..."

He passed Gilaver on his way out, pausing to exchange a word with him before he returned to his men.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Slums of Torbah   24.01.14 2:48

"Thanks." Rivatha replied to person she was talking to and left the alley.

"This is our next target to find" she showed piece of paper to other gloves "Go!"

Village:Owned Stag's Heart.

Public Knowledge about Rivatha:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Slums of Torbah   25.01.14 14:49

Methodius initially scratched his head but then nodded. It seemed he had come to a conclusion.

"Alright then, it seems we generally agree to the terms. Let us meet tomorrow, my men have found a defensible location south east at the edge of the Torbah [gives map information], we will be in the general vicinity to fortify. For those of you who want to join the "negotation" party; we depart in the morning, i will be waiting. Good night and well met!"

With those words Methodius left the Podium and started for the The Horsehumper Tavern

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Slums of Torbah   

Back to top Go down

IC Scene - The Slums of Torbah
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Kingdom Divided :: Pendor :: The Fields of Pendor (IC) :: The Horde of Torbah-
Jump to: